3 Large Potatoes, peeled and randomly chopped, not as Chips
1 Large Onion, chopped
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Cumin/Jeera Seeds
1 tsp Methi/Fenugreek Seeds
½ tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Cayenne/Paprika Pepper
1 tsp Ginger Powder
2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Garlic Puree / 4 cloves, crushed
A handfull of Fresh Coriander Leaves
1) Heat the Oil and Ghee in a frying pan.
2) Add the Cumin and Methi Seeds, fry until they pop.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients except the Fresh Coriander leaves, mix well.
4) On a low heat and cover pan with lid if available, cook until Potatoes are cooked (20 minutes).
5) Add water if the Mix is going dry before Potatoes are cooked, a lid should have prevented the need to do this.
6) Test the Potatoes, when soft, add and mix in the Coriander Leaves.
7) Serve as a Side Dish, or as an alternative to Rice.