Lamb Mince 0.5kg
Root Ginger 2cm cube
Fresh Green Chillies 2
Onions 1 small
Garlic 4 cloves
Cumin Seeds 1tsp
Egg yolk 1
Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Fresh Coriander 0.25 bunch
1) Finely chop the Ginger and Onion.
2) Using a hand blender, or grinder, mash the Ginger, Green Chillies, Onion, Garlic and Cumin Seeds to create a Paste.
3) Mix the Paste with the Mince, adding the egg yolk, Chilli powder, Salt and Coriander.
4) Leave the Mixture for 15 minutes to set.
5) Rub some Vegetable Oil on wooden skewers and shape some of the Mixture on the skewers, 10cm is a standard Seekh Kebab.
6) Place the Kebabs on an oven tray, cook in a preheated oven (180ºC) for 15 – 20 minutes.
Serve with Salad and either/both of the Pakora Sauces.